Mission statement :
Oxford English School aims to create imaginative, confident and responsible global citizens by imparting high quality, student centered education within a safe, caring and supportive environment.
Improve our nation, focus on education.
- We believe that developing, improving and delivering student learning is our ultimate aim.
- We believe in an active student centred learning environment, engaging the student fully in developing ultimate responsibility for his/her own learning.
- We believe in one school, with a single framework, united in focus and delivery
- Provide opportunities to students to develop overall by maximizing their potential.
- Encourage the students to develop the sense of responsibility towards their country and the world as a whole
- Providing high quality instructional programs.
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment for all.
- Demonstrate accountability to our community by providing a quality education based on British National Curriculum standards while meeting local targets.
- Employ and retain qualified, trained and experienced faculty.
- To continue to improve upon the level of educational excellence for the entire school community.